66 total views
Conntect world’s purpose is to provide readers with the competence to handle all aspects of their financial futures by streamlining financial choices and information. Our readers are from all parts of the globe and all walks of life. Regardless of who they are, we are here to assist.
- Our contents are accurate, unbiased, independent, accountable, and transparent.
- Conntect world’s editors cooperate with writers to generate, amend, and manage articles. We provide objective and independent services, product evaluations, analysis, perspective, insights, and instructional material to help you make smarter, more informed decisions.
- Our editors examine site content for obsolete information. Such articles are updated, rebuilt, rechecked, and re-edited. Our team of skilled professionals updates our methods and guidelines. Updated articles are dated.
- Each article’s title contains the contributor’s name, a summary, and a link to further information. Some articles end with a tagline that explains the research or authorship.
- Our editorial team examines all article suggestions, and our skilled authors know their topics well. Our team of editors and fact-checkers examine every piece of content for quality.
- Every employee is accountable for revealing any potential conflicts of interest.
Diverse Points of View and Inclusive Material
We strive to represent the opinions of various races, gender identities, generations, sexual orientations, and socioeconomic backgrounds in our work to ensure that we elevate and empower people with varied points of view and serve all of our varied readers.
Our team of skilled and knowledgeable fact-checkers is a core part of our commitment to content quality. The authenticity, timeliness, and relevancy of stories are thoroughly evaluated by fact-checkers. We rely on only the most recent and credible original sources, like government agencies, academic institutions, and financial groups.
Integral to our identity is the authenticity of our credible information and news stories. Likewise, we are committed to being accountable to our readers and transparent with our authenticity and rectification processes.
At Conntect world, we are dedicated to notifying readers when a mistake has been made and making the necessary corrections. Whenever we identify a serious factual mistake in an article, we will promptly edit the piece and attach a correction notice. All adjustments will be properly identified, dated, and contain details about what was fixed.
We appreciate readers’ participation in fact-checking and accuracy. If you feel we’ve made a factual mistake, let us know and we’ll review and/or update. Visit our Contact Us page for any queries.