As per the current data of Union health ministry, the number of cases due to coronavirus in India touched 6,04,641. The death toll reached to 17,834. While across the world almost10,644,064 Covid-19 cases were reported and 514,527 people died due to the pandemic. Reports say that India’s first COVID-19 vaccine candidate by Bharat Biotech Ltd. Got the approval for human clinical trials.
Conditions of Different states
Delhi is the most affected one after Mumbai. There were almost 2,373 Covid-19 cases in a single day, while 3015 were discharged and 61 coronavirus patients died. This took the toll of the total number of cases in the national capital to 92175. The number includes 63007 people who were either recovered or discharged or migrated 26304 active cases and 2864 deaths.
Within 24 hours, 1,213 Covid-19 cases were reported in Telangana. Among that 987 were discharged and 8 deaths were reported in a single day. This tool the toll of the total number of cases in the state to18,570 which includes 9,226 active cases, 9,069 discharged patients, and 275 deaths of the coronavirus sufferers.
60 Covid-19 cases were reported in Jharkhand. Among that, almost 57 recoveries were reported. Though the total number of cases in the state reached 2585 which includes 582 active cases, 1988 recovered or discharged, and there were15 deaths.
In a single, the Covid-19 tally of Maharashtra reached 1,86,626 which includes 6,330 new cases. To date this a new single-day high. It has reported 125 recent deaths in a single day which took the state’s toll to 8,178. When it is about Mumbai alone, then there were 57 deaths and 1554 new positive cases of Covid-19 within twenty-four hours. This took taking the total number of cases to 80,262. Though almost 5903 patients recovered and they were discharged.
Concluding points of Meetings of CMs with Amit Shah
Amit Shah held a meeting with the chief ministers of different states to review the management of the Covid-19 situation in different parts of the country. The focus was on the condition of NCR and then he took the discussion towards creating a unified strategy to tackle the COVID pandemic. In this video conference organized by home, the minster was attended by health minister Harsh Vardhan and UP CM Yogi Adityanath. The Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal and Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar were also present.
Here are some points on which Amit Shahe mostly emphasised:
- He told us to perform more testing in each state by using Rapid Antigen Test Kits. So that the infection transmission rate can be reduced. These kits were already provided by the Government to states like UP and Haryana.
- More focus was laid on early hospitalization so that the mortality rate can be reduced.
- He emphasized an increase in the use of Aarogya Setu & Itihaas Apps. This will help the Government to map the spread of COVID-19 in NCR and other locations.
- UP & Haryana have the facility of AIIMS-Telemedicine consultation. In this facility, the patients can get advice from experts regarding what are the activities they can do and what not.
- The focus was also on the small hospitals in the states. These small hospitals can take guidance from AIIMS thru Tele-videography.
In the last 24 hours the increase in the number of cases of COVID-19 is huge. There are 2,26,947 active cases and all of them are under medical supervision. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare reported a total of 11,881 Covid-19 patients who were have been cured, and that took the cumulative figure to 3,59,859. Thus, the recovery rate is 59.52% which is quite a good number and enhances hope among the citizens of India.