Skin care is the need of the hour. While people tend to spend loads of money on a spa treatment in past but now due to the health pandemic going across the world, undergoing proper skin care is becoming different. Why to worry when nature have given us so many good ingredients that can be used for beauty regime. Yes, we are talking about the edible face masks. People across the world this following this regime and had put it in the list of latest fashion trends.
Here are some examples of edible face masks that you can try:
- Strawberries: The best thing about Strawberries is that they are rich in salicylic acid which is actually used in many skincare products especially the ones that are designed for oily skin. If you want to make edible face mask using it then include plain yoghurt which will even skin tone, along with that use anti-inflammatory honey and egg white that is known to tighten the skin.
- Brown sugar, honey and lemon: These three ingredients together taste divine. But when these can used as face masks then you can expect amazing results from your skin.
- Turmeric: Though turmeric is known as a popular ingredient for curries but it has anti-inflammatory properties that’s the reason it is even used in numerous Chinese and Indian medicines. It can cure acne, acne scars, wrinkles and also reduce age spots. For making a face mask using turmeric, you need pure turmeric powder, rice flour, yoghurt, olive oil, honey and lemon. Mix together and apply this edible face mask.
- Simple egg: Using egg whites and yolk together on your skin may sound yuck but you can use it like a homemade pore strip. When you pull it up then the tissue gets off and apparently removed the oil and dirt which is the main cause of acne.
- Tomato: A tomato mask can do wonders to your skin. It reduces redness and dryness of the skin. Tomatoes are always loved for their skin-loving properties. It has age-defying lycopen so it can provide protection to the skin from the sun’s harmful rays. All you have to do is mash up some tomatoes and put them on your face.
- Banana: Yes, it is definitely good for your health but it is even better for your skin. If you have a over-ripe banana that you don’t want to eat, you can use it for skin care. Apply the mashed bananas with yoghurt and wait for the brightening skin.
- Parsley, cottage cheese and sour cream: This can be a tempting combination. But this can treat dark circles, reduces wrinkles and stimulates collagen production.
While talking about the latest fashion trends, you can’t forget about the barrettes. It is a hair accessory that enables you to style your hair. Half-up, Half-down is very common style where you take a small section of hair from the crown and securing it with a clip. Earlier they used to be skinny metal bars but now it has become ornamental little things with bows. People match it with their outfits and, on the more vibrant look they coordinate Barrettes with butterfly clips.
Whatever the ongoing situation may be, leaving out the fashion trends is not done. Whether you follow any trend or not ensure to follow the skin care regime regularly. Don’t ever miss out as that will help your skin to breathe. When you have edible face masks then why to worry about visiting a spa for a proper skin care. Follow the skin care regime at the comfort of your home!